Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm Back!!

It's been a bit since my last post, guess I'm not much of a blogger. Had a Belgian waffle from a truck the other week, and it was deliicious! Hadn't had on of those in a long time. Also discovered a new coffee ice cream I love, Julie's organic Mocha Java, almost like drinking a cup of coffee, in frozen form. That makes 3 coffee ice creams I love: Julie's, Stonyfield Farms (renamed from Javalicious to Gotta Have Java), and Double Rainbow's Coffee, which is only at Trader Joe's. It's a SF brand.
Back in August had an excellent meal in Chinatown with a few of my pals at Shanghai Something or another, a restaurant at the Western edge of Bayard Street. Excellent sesame noodles, sesame pancakes, and other stuff. A swell time was had by all.
Tonight I had a nice carnitas taco from a Mexican truck that parks by 8th & 14th. Love this stuff, and they were gone for awhile, which worried me, but now thery're back, and all is right with the world.

No comments: